Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day!

So on Christmas Eve we went to Dustin's Aunt Jackies house for Chirstmas Eve. Sadly I had to work, but my friend was nice enough to work until 9 for me so that I could still celebrate with the family. We had a good time. Sadly I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I assure you, we had lots of fun opening presents!!





So the next morning when I got home from work, I got the kids stockings together and made them sippy cups full of hot coccoa before I woke everybody up. I went to take our first Christmas morning picture and what was this??? My camera would not focus. I was so depressed. I guess in the chaos of the night before, either I or someone must have knocked my camera around and damaged it. So, I got my old crappy camera out and took crappy pictures. I was so bummed. Olivia's favorite gift was a little light up necklace that was in her stocking and Noah loved his "Beeber" cars that were actually bubble bath. As we were opening presents, Noah told me all about making cookies with Daddy for Santa. I can't believe that Santa Bum didn't even save me one! The nerve. I hate that I missed it this year, but hopefully next year we can all make cookies together for Santa.





No comments:

Post a Comment